Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Word to the Wise

Do Not EVER, I repeat for dramatic effect, EVER take an independent study class. Not having a deadline is a major problem for me. I just finished my last assignment for my US government class. I am so excited. Now I only have the final to take. But the shear pain of trying to motivate myself to do all the reading and writing assignments has been one of my more taxing educational experiences.

I am however proud to announce that all that stands between me and my bachelor's degree is a final! What a relief, now i can take my 183 credit hours and like 8 years of school and not change a single thing about my job. I hope this was all really worth it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA! I totally know what you mean... a million credits, no money or food for 8 years, and a piece of paper and wa-la your life doesn't change at all! So lame! Good for you for finishing though! I'm so proud of you, cari girl!

Tina said...

I know what you mean! Here, I finally got through all the time and work...and not working...