Thursday, August 21, 2008

Okay, sorry I'm slow

so i realized tonight sitting here are work with some time on my hands that i had never noticed if anyone had commented on my blog. i'm not so good at this "technology" stuff and i just assumed that no one really cared that much about my boring little life. so i found that some of you sweet people had commented on some of my postings, so i would like to say thanks and clear a few things up.

Melissa you are more than welcome to come to sunday worship with my family but be warned it involves a whole weekend with these people and i'm not even sure i want to be there. also it only happens once a year so you'll have to wait until next august.

Kenz, don't worry i never sent out an email and left you out of it. i did post the link on my facebook page, but until the "sunday worship" post i never had any pictures so there really was nothing to look at, but now you know and you can keep up with my life.

Hartley, I miss you guys and i'll see you in september!

Emily, i miss johnny sooooooo much!! i have to come see him soon. life just got away from me.

so now i feel i have caught ever one up, and i can rest easy until there is something else to write about soon.

No comments: