Monday, December 22, 2008

The Snow Storm.

The state of Washington has been hit this week by one of the biggest snow storms in recent history. I was coming back wednesday morning from Utah and working most of the weekend so my parents suggested that I stay in a hotel up by the hospital so I could walk if i needed to. I stayed in the Crowne Plaza from Wednesday morning until this morning (Monday) working and watching the snow come down for hours and hours. Here is a picture of my view from last night. That is I-5 you are seeing. I was a little nervous about getting home when I saw that I-5 was completely covered. Thankfully my Daddy loves me and he took the train up to the city and came to my hotel to make sure I got home safely. I would like to say that normally I am much better in the snow but Seattle is built on all sorts of hills and they are completely incapable of driving in it and of clearing the roads. Oh yeah we also had freezing rain on Sunday morning so that makes things interesting.

No comments: