Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where Am I Going to Live Next Month?

This is the great question on my mind right now. Everything seems up in there air! My plan has been New York in the New Year but that doesn't seem to be working. Partly due to the economy and partly due to the fact that NYC is a popular destination there is only one travel assignment that i have been able to find in the city and that is with several companies. So i have decided to start looking around for other options. Right now i'm still waiting on NYU and I'm in for a job in North Carolina, and six in California. We'll see what happens. Feel free to make your own prediction as to where i'll be next month!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh wow, that's kind of... risky? well not so much risky b/c I knowyou'll be taken care of, but it's just all up in the air huh? If I were in your situation, I'd probably go southern cali if I could, but New York would be amazing. And NC is beautiful? Good luck!

Unknown said...

K so like I said last night, I am PRETTY sure you should be living with your BFF in the wonderful wintery salt lake city! How else is Landon ever going to get to know Aunti Cari?

C2 said...

Personally, I think you will end up in Rexburg. Or, at least, you should. But, seeing as I doubt that will happen, I personally thrown my non-Nader vote to North Carolina. It's cool, it's far away, and you will become part of a romance novel. Just make sure it's not one of the tragedies, ok?